Wednesday, April 28, 2010

=(

Well, 4 months no blogging ady~ feel so stress about tis few days~ Y ?

tis few days, the internet so slow~ made my mood so damn moody~ surf net slow like snail~ =(

my lovelly razer mouse's right click spoiled~ rest in peace~ =(

yesterday when im parking, hitted lorry, made a little concave nearby the door~ give mum scolded like hell~ =(

when every1 using their laptop to on9 in college, only mine no internet access~ =(

a pc game i wanna to play long time ago, finally successfull installed~ but play a while then no responding~ install and uninstall few times oso same~ give up n uninstalled~ wait my fren bring disc to me at tmr~ =(

juz now laptop's touch pad no responding but finally fixed~ =(

about my study, recently study nth, do nth, slp nth~ wat oso nth~ feel my life so suck~ damn it~ =(

feel so bad luck tis few days~ feel wanna to shout :

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=(

today is my lover -LTT's birthday~ i spent a lot of time to prepare the present n some plan to find her~ but in the end, i didn't find her, didn't send the present too~ but she told me she feel my heart to send her the present~ watever, she happy then ok ady~ =)

Happy Birthday to You

1 comment:

  1. lalalalalalalalala~~ as brother to u, can only just support u la~~ cant do anything else ^.^

    ReplyDelete